- Extremely wide pedal-to-shoe contact area
- Wide pedal platform for more pedaling stability
- Wider bearing placement for increased rigidity
- Increases stability and control when not clipped in
- Protects binding mechanism against impacts
- Oval shape axle body housing for smoother mud & debris flow
- Slimmer axle unit increases open space between bindings
- Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement and release
- Adjustable entry and release tension settings
- Strong, durable chromoly spindle with 8mm hex wrench mount
- 379 grams (pair)
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.