Origin-8's Cromo-Lite Combo Mountain Fork is a versatile fork for your 26-inch wheeled bike. Crafted from 4130 chromoly steel, it provides a compliant ride that's suspension corrected for excellent handling. With disc mounts and linear-pull brake bosses, you're set to mount the brakes you want.
$23.00 - $29.00
- Blue polyurethane upgrade dust wipers and oil seals - Dual lip offers improved seal with lower stiction - Fox 32mm and 36mm kits include wipers, oil seals, crush washers, and foam rings - Fox 40mm kits include wipers and seals
The ZEB Select is packed with performance in a stout 38mm chassis and features the updated DebonAir air spring with the trusted Charger RC damper. SKF wiper seals and Maxima Plush fluid reduce friction, silence noise, and provide all-around lasting performance anywhere you need it to be. - New, 38mm chassis for increased stiffness and rider confidence - Updated, highly tunable DebonAir spring offers a buttery-smooth feel off the top and maintains a higher ride height for increased confidence in steep terrain - Charger RC damper features low-speed compression adjustment - Dual Position Air adjustment option to change the geometry of the bike for climbs and descents - Ultra-low-friction SKF wiper seals provide long-lasting fork performance and improve overall suspension feel - Maxima Plush damping fluid reduces friction and silences damper noise
• Caliper brake mounts • 35mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 185mm steerer length • Threaded fork • Compatible with 20-inch wheels
$52.99 - $89.99
• Caliper brake mounts • 385mm axle-to-crown • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • Threaded fork
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
$356.00 - $369.00
Premium performance at down-to-earth prices. Judy now includes all of the 30mm MTB and E-MTB forks, with axle and steerer options to match any spec. Gold level gives you aluminum upper tubes and Motion Control damping. Features - New graphics package with E-MTB endorsement option (15x110mm) - Motion Control damping featuring low-speed compression adjustment to lockout - Fits Tires up to 2.8" - Fast Black finished 30mm aluminum upper tubes couple stiffness and lightweight with a premium look - Highly tunable Solo Air spring
• High-tensile steel construction • Springer suspension • Threaded • 1-inch diameter (7/8-inch inner diameter) • 20-inch version steerer length: 148mm • 26-inch version steerer length: 180mm
The Whisky No.7 RD thru-axle fork is a thoroughly modern road fork for road bikes with tapered steerer tubes. It features a 12mm thru-axle for precise handling, clearance for high-volume road tires, and clean internal cable routing. Flat mount brake capability offers clean caliper fitment and backwards compatality with post mount brakes using adaptors. - 100 x 12mm thru-axle - 1-1/8 – 1.5" tapered steerer - 45mm offset
• Caliper brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • Threadless fork • 300mm steerer length
Page 1 of 1