- Hi-tensile steel construction - Caliper brake mount - 35mm rake - Steerer Type: Threaded - Steerer Size: 1-inch - Steerer Length: 200mm - Brake Mount: Caliper - Axle-to-Crown: 395mm - Race Diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8-inch - Thread Length: 100mm
Origin-8's Cromo-Lite Combo Mountain Fork is a versatile fork for your 26-inch wheeled bike. Crafted from 4130 chromoly steel, it provides a compliant ride that's suspension corrected for excellent handling. With disc mounts and linear-pull brake bosses, you're set to mount the brakes you want.
The ZEB Select is packed with performance in a stout 38mm chassis and features the updated DebonAir air spring with the trusted Charger RC damper. SKF wiper seals and Maxima Plush fluid reduce friction, silence noise, and provide all-around lasting performance anywhere you need it to be. - New, 38mm chassis for increased stiffness and rider confidence - Updated, highly tunable DebonAir spring offers a buttery-smooth feel off the top and maintains a higher ride height for increased confidence in steep terrain - Charger RC damper features low-speed compression adjustment - Dual Position Air adjustment option to change the geometry of the bike for climbs and descents - Ultra-low-friction SKF wiper seals provide long-lasting fork performance and improve overall suspension feel - Maxima Plush damping fluid reduces friction and silences damper noise
$17.00 - $40.00
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
• Caliper brake mounts • 35mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 185mm steerer length • Threaded fork • Compatible with 20-inch wheels
$349.99 - $370.00
Light? Check. Easy to set up? Check. RockShox ride quality? Check. All wheel sizes compatible? Check. Too good to be true? Not if you are referring to the RockShox 30 Gold, now with Motion Control damping. Its SoloAir spring lets you add air to your fork through a single Schrader valve, filling both the positive and negative air spring chambers simultaneously. - Motion Control damping featuring low speed compression adjustment - 30mm Aluminum upper tubes with Fast Black - Crown Race: 30mm - Steerer Tube Length: 265mm - Positive Spring: Air - Negative Spring: Air - External Adjustments: Rebound Damping, Low Speed Compression Damping - Maximum Tire Width: 58mm - Maximum tire size: 29 x 2.4"
• Cantilever brake mounts • Chromoly construction • Threaded fork • For 26-inch wheels • 200mm steerer length
• High-tensile steel construction • Springer suspension • Threaded • 1-inch diameter (7/8-inch inner diameter) • 20-inch version steerer length: 148mm • 26-inch version steerer length: 180mm
Dimension Road Forks are not intended for aggressive riding, stunt riding or road racing. - Forged dropouts with eyelets, welded unicrown construction - Designed for short-reach caliper brakes - 25 x 14mm tapered oval blades - Axle to Crown Length: 374mm - Brake Mount (Fork): Short Reach Caliper (39mm-49mm) - Crown Race: 26 - Front Axle: 10mm x 100mm - Material: Steel - Offset: 50mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 25.4-24 tpi Quill - Steerer Tube Length (mm): 170 - Steerer Type: Straight - Weight: 692g - Wheel Size: 700c
• Caliper brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • Threadless fork • 300mm steerer length
Page 1 of 1