- High quality vinyl tape for securing handlebar tape and other shop uses
The Ergon grip with a full size, multi-position bar end for maximum hand positions, increased leverage, and stability when climbing or during out-of-the-saddle cycling. Perfect for commuting, touring, or for those who like a longer bar end. The bar end angle can be adjusted independently from the angle of the grip for the perfect personal fit and the bar end doubles as a clamp to lock the grip in place and prevent movement while riding. Like all the grips in the GP-Series, the GP5 eliminates numb hands, aching fingers, and tired forearms. The GP5 is made from 100% German, TÜV-certified rubber compounds of the purest quality. - Not suitable for use with carbon handlebars - Uses: touring, commuting - Clamp: fiberglass composite with rubber inserts
As we have visited dealers throughout the world we have heard a common theme, customers want an option for a thicker bar tape! 89 inch rolls and 78 grams per set. (including plugs) The 3.2 mm DSP is Lizard's thickest tape and has a new distinct pattern. Tried and tested on the cobbles at the Paris-Roubaix course!
- Grippy texture for consistent no-slip grip - Ideal stretch for quick and easy installation - Shock-absorbing foam for added comfort - Finishing strips and reflective Bontrager bar end plugs included - Adhesive backing
Ergonomic design and sized for your hands. Go the distance with the XR Endurance Elite mountain bike grip. A contoured shape provides ultimate comfort and support, while an opposing tread pattern ensures your palms are padded and your fingers are locked in, keeping you confident and comfortable no matter how long you're out on the trails. Key features - Contoured design comfortably supports palm to decrease fatigue - Opposing tread design absorbs shock in palms with a biting grip in fingers - Dual-density compound design provides secure grip, control, and comfort - Tread features continuous channels to funnel sweat for effective moisture management - Core-lock clamp eliminates slipping by securing grip core to bar - 3mm M4 bolt increases hold and resists stripping - inForm BioDynamic shape with narrow in-board diameter increases finger wrap
Give your bike some personality and a comfy ride with Profile Bar Wrap. This beautiful handlebar tape will definitely make you stand out in a crowd. And, with extra stretch and length, it's easy to wrap, too!
SRAM's Locking Foam Grips offer the soft feel of foam with the easy installation and security of a lock-on grip.
WTB's Dual Compound grips are perfect for XC, trail and comfort riding. They feature plush outer gel and tight, twist-resistant bases for comfort and control. And, the linked, diamond-shaped WTB logos and slightly raised centers provide an ergonomic feel and maximum grip in tough conditions.
- Integrated grip body and locking collars for ultimate durability - 6082 T6 aluminum CNC machined collars - Diamond knurl pattern - Smooth profile end transition, for maximum comfort - Snap-fit end caps - Made in the UK
Answer's Fall Line DH grips are skinny and grippy for ultimate control. Lock-on rings make them easy to install and keep them firmly in place.
Sunday's Cornerstone Grips rock traditional styling, current branding, and come in at 150mm in length with plenty of color options. It's not a bad idea to keep an extra pair around.
$20.00 - $30.00
Specialized's S-Wrap Roubaix Handlebar Tape boasts a stylish suede finish and elastomer gel cushioning for awesome vibration damping and comfort.
$5.00 - $7.99
Relive the memories of your first bike with Electra's Finger Groove Grips. These retro grips comfortably keep your hands where they belong. And, they come in a variety of colors to match your bike!
Experience what so many cyclists are using, the Logo grip. It satisfies many riders providing durability. This is a great grip for those with medium-sized hands. Lock-on grips include the grips, clamps, screws and plugs. - Length: 130 mm - Weight (with plugs): 120 grams - Diameter: 31.5 mm
Add some classic style to your favorite rig with Electra's Hand-Stitched Grips. You'll love their stylish hand stitching and long-lasting comfort.
• Pair (left and right) of replacement aluminum clamps • Fits Race Lite and Rhythm Lock-On grip models • Screws included
The original ergonomic grip. The GP1 sets the worldwide standard in ergonomic comfort, materials, and quality. The GP1 eliminates numb hands, aching fingers, and tired forearms. The uniquely shaped grip body is made from 100% German, TÜV-certified rubber compounds of the purest quality – with infused medical-grade white mineral oil for improved flexibility and durability. A forged aluminum clamp allows the grip to be adjusted for perfect fit, can be easily readjusted, and eliminates twisting once installed. - Carbon bar compatible - Uses: mountain biking, touring, commuting - Clamp: 100% recyclable aluminum
- Grooved channels prevent mud and water buildup - Overmolded flap gives added protection on outside clamp - Unique undercut pads provide slim comfortable feel with maximum grip - Custom flanged design provides hand support with more usable grip surface
$29.95 - $32.95
- 4 compounds: medium, soft, super comfort (extra-soft) or Kevlar version with suspended Kevlar particles for the ultimate tacky yet durable grip - Machined 6082 aluminum collars lock tightly with integrated grip core - 30mm outer diameter knurled grip
Key features - Reflective tape increases visibility for maximum safety - Grippy texture for consistent no-slip grip - Ideal stretch for quick and easy installation - Shock-absorbing foam for added comfort - Finishing strips and reflective Bontrager bar end plugs included - Adhesive backing Details - Material: Microfiber
- Ideal stretch for quick and easy installation - Inner gel strip for extra comfort - Finishing strips and reflective Bontrager bar end plugs included - Non-adhesive backing;Bright color provides added visibility - Gel Cork Tape has a thickness of 2.7mm
Give your bike some personality and a comfy ride with Profile Bar Wrap. It comes in many colors for customizing your ride. And, with extra stretch and length, it's easy to install, too.
- Special Micro-cellular structured tape material with perforations for breathability, comfort, and less weight - High Elastic modulus Provides vibration-damping and comfort - White printed logo throughout tape length and self-adhesive backing - Plastic end plugs and finishing strips included
Profile Design's Bar Wrap is a synthetic handlebar tape that offers a nice grip, padding for comfort and that comes in many colors and designs to add some bling to your road bicycle. It's also stretchy and extra long for easy installation, and durable, too.
The best bar tape is available in a dual color roll. The color transition is at 33 inches, just below the hoods! 82 inch rolls and 56 grams per set. (including plugs).
"O" Grips for BMX offer an improved feel right out of the box and improved traction from the multi-directional rib pattern. - New softer durometer compound offers improved comfort right out of the box - Multi-directional rib pattern provides excellent shock absorption - Thicker O-shaped ribs offer improved control - Includes Push In Style end plugs
$10.95 - $12.99
The classic Longneck ribbed grip pattern with an open end to accomodate end plugs now comes without a flange! - Classic mushroom style collapsible rib pattern - Constructed of our proprietary Soft Grip compound for added comfort - Increasingly popular with top athletes around the world - Open ends with black and white Two Color Push In Plugs end plugs included
As one of the key points of contact between the rider and bike, comfortable grips are a must-have. - Brown hand-stitched grips w/colorful mandala design - Set of two long grips - Fits single speeds, trigger shifters and bikes with grip shifters - Length: 125mm each
- Designed to provide the ultimate in control and shock absorption - This tape features a unique 3-ply construction with two shock absorbing layers each with a different density and an extra-tacky surface layer - This unique design reduces vibrations transferred to the hands while also offering exceptional grip - Soft and tacky elastomeric surface layer - Package includes end plugs and finishing tape - Lightweight & washable
$9.99 - $10.99
Traditional EVA tape looks great on the bike and feels comfortable on the hands no matter how long the ride. EVA tape is flexible and comes with an adhesive backing so it wraps well and stays put during and after installation. - EVA vibration-damping foam increases grip and comfort - Adhesive backing for perfect bar placement - 78 inches (200cm) per roll - Finishing strips and bar end plugs included
Page 1 of 10 Next page