A well-exercised dog is a happy dog, so give Fido a good workout while you ride! Sunlite's Dog Leash consists of a metal bar that mounts under the rear axle bolt or quick-release and straps to your chainstay. This keeps the center of gravity low so you stay stable if your dog pulls to one side. The bar is long enough to keep your pup away from the bike, too.
Like putting on a fine suit, adding Thomson's X4 Dress Up Kit to your Thomson X4 stem (sold separately) helps you look your best for any riding occasion and stand out from the crowd. This cool kit includes an anodized faceplate and top cap, 6 silver bolts and 6 black bolts so you can customize the look of your front end and add some class to your ride.
$59.99 - $69.99
This clamp (adapter) is what you need to install Shimano's Di2 Front Derailleur if your frame does not feature a front-derailleur braze-on mount.
$129.99 - $169.99
Shimano's Dura-Ace Di2 takes shifting to the next level. The Front Wiring Kit connects to both the left and right shifters and includes the Junction Box A (which displays battery power and allows manual adjusting). It's for use without the Flight Deck Computer.
Origin-8's Down Tube Shifter Adapter is perfect for mounting down tube style shift levers on a bicycle that doesn't have provisions on the frame for them. It's made of light and durable machined aluminum with an anodized finish and fits frames with 1 1/8- to 1 1/4-inch diameter down tubes. Mounting hardware and shims are included.
$12.99 - $15.99
Origin-8's Grip N Seal QR Seat Clamp is forged from light and durable aluminum and features a rubber weather seal and an anodized finish to prevent corrosion. Its high-leverage quick-release lever makes it easy to raise/lower your seat.
$29.98 - $59.40
• Machined aluminum mounting arm • Delrin (engineering grade thermoplastic) chain guide body • Adjustable design • Fits 32T to 38T chainrings • Compatible with 1x drivetrain systems • Clamp mount: 31.8-34.9mm • Weight: 75g (BB Mount), 88g (clamp mount), 80g (Mini)
$12.50 - $13.15
The Problem Solvers Brake Mounting Nut is for front caliper brakes that take recessed fixing nuts. This chrome-plated steel Allen nut comes in 2 long lengths so that it will grip enough threads to tightly fasten the brake on even the thickest of fork crowns.
The Problem Solvers BB30/Press-Fit 30 Adapter Kit consists of DuPont Delrin (a tough, light type of plastic) pieces that allow you to use your external bottom bracket-style crankarms (24mm spindles, such as a Shimano Hollowtech II crank) with newer BB30 and Press-Fit 30 bottom brackets. Please contact us if you have any questions about compatibility.
$17.98 - $19.99
• Anti chain drop device • Allows the front derailleur to be adjusted for strong downshifts • Machined alloy construction
Problem Solvers' 8mm Hex Crank Arm Fixing Bolt & Cap replace the old bolts for your crank. Uses an 8mm hex wrench.
$47.50 - $64.95
Utilizing MRP's patented integrated skid (US Patents RE 42,436 / 8,235,849 Patents Pending), the XCg tucks neatly behind your crankset and protects those costly chainrings from damage. The replaceable nylon skid glides over rocks and obstacles. - Two sizes, 32t and 36t - Great accessory to protect costly chainrings - Integrated skid protects chainrings and glides over rocks and obstacles - 88g (XCg V2 32t, ISCG-05 model)
The Problem Solvers Chain Tensioner is a handy device that lets you cleanly install a derailleur on frames without a derailleur hanger. It's made of light and durable CNC-machined 6061 aluminum with steel hardware. It's designed for use with rear-facing horizontal dropouts and 10mm rear axles.
Replace old brake barrel adjusters with a fresh pair of Problem Solvers' 10mm Brake Barrel Adjuster. Designed for use with standard brake cables.
- Includes stock replacement retainers for headsets, bottom brackets and hubs - Headsets: (8) 5/32"x22, (8) 5/32"x16, (8) 3/16"x15, (24) 5/32"x20; - Bottom brackets: (12) 1/4"x9, (16) 5/16"x9, (16) 5/16"x10 - Hubs: (8) 3/16"x7, (16) 1/4"x7
• Designed to keep dust and dirt out of V-Brake cable/housing systems
Bontrager's Speed Concept Seatpost Cap lets you get your position dialed for your next triathlon or time trial. Two different saddle offsets and widely a adjustable saddle angle means you'll find the perfect fit for your race against the clock.
• For use with externally routed road frames
- Saddle clamp for straight seatpost - Diameter: 22.2mm
$14.99 - $19.99
Key features: - Blendr works with this simple formula: Stem + Base + Mount. Add accessory. - Bases for use with Bontrager XXX Blendr stem - Add any XXX accessory mount (sold seperately) for an elegant, integrated look
- Replacement Race Lite S-Bend Extensions for Bontrager Aerobars - Sold as a pair
M7 Shaft/M6 Head 48mm Long
Key features: - Adapter to fit Bontrager Race Lite Ergo Bar Ends to Bontrager Satellite Plus IsoZone Handlebars - Only compatible with the Bontrager Satellite Plus IsoZone Handlebar - For most other bar ends, use: Bontrager Satellite Plus IsoZone Bar End Adapter
- Prevents chain derailment when shifting to inner ring - Adjustable hose-type clamp fits 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" seat tubes
$7.50 - $19.99
- DT Swiss cartridge bearings - Sold in pairs
- Use to keep Blips in place on handlebars - Fits 31.8mm round portion of drop bar - Clamp mounts directly to bar outside of tape zone - Ideal for use with thumbs or index fingers while hands are on the tops - Right and left specific, just like Blips - Weight: 12 grams (for pair) - Material: Polypropylene - Compatibility: 11-speed - Recommended Group: SRAM RED eTap
The Vuka Clip On is all about providing the ultimate in fit, security, and adjustability for you to be faster and more efficient in your triathlon or time-trial aero position. Offered in affordable aluminum in both above and below-bar configurations. Additional risers, armrests and aero accessories available for fine tuning and maintenance.
$6.00 - $22.99
Flat Mount Disc Caliper Bracket Bolts
Re-engineered clamp with an optimized center-loaded bolt design equalizes load distribution to ease position adjustments. With this clamp set you will be able to clamp metal 7x7mm saddle rails and Specialized FACT carbon 7x9mm saddle rails. - 7x7mm and 7x9mm replacement clamp set for all Specialized road seatposts equipped with a single-bolt cylindrical wedge clamp design - New design clamp for better clamping and non-slipping of the saddle
RockShox Reverb Service Kit includes foam ring, inner seal head bushing and O-rings
Page 1 of 8 Next page