$1.98 - $8.55
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
- Clamps to a threadless steerer, offers up to 3-1/4" stem height increase - Forged 6061 aluminum - Threaded alloy top cap
$14.99 - $19.99
Key features: - Blendr works with this simple formula: Stem + Base + Mount. Add accessory. - Bases for use with Bontrager Pro Blendr stem - Add any XXX accessory mount (sold seperately) for an elegant, integrated look
A well-exercised dog is a happy dog, so give Fido a good workout while you ride! Sunlite's Dog Leash consists of a metal bar that mounts under the rear axle bolt or quick-release and straps to your chainstay. This keeps the center of gravity low so you stay stable if your dog pulls to one side. The bar is long enough to keep your pup away from the bike, too.
• Fits all Trek kids' bikes • Super-strong steel derailleur guard
The OCLV Carbon Mono Bar Extension delivers an even more aerodynamic leading edge to Trek's drag-defying Speed Concept (Gen 2). These straight and S-Bend extensions are designed to be cut to length and have internal routing for standard or Di2 cables. - Designed specifically for 2014 Speed Concept - OCLV Carbon fiber mono extensions - Straight and S-Bend extensions are designed to be cut to length - Internally-routed for Di2 and standard cables - Designed to accept 22.2mm standard extensions
Replacement elastomers let you tune the suspension on your Cane Creek Thudbuster short-travel seatpost. Available in various models, ranging from extra soft to extra firm.
- Allows use of a 1-1/8" threadless stem in combination with a threaded headset/steerer - Includes removable shim to fit 1" or 1-1/8" steerer - Cold-forged aluminum with steel bolt
Shimano's Dura-Ace Di2 takes shifting to the next level. The Front Wiring Kit connects to both the left and right shifters and includes the Junction Box A (which displays battery power and allows manual adjusting). It's for use without the Flight Deck Computer.
3T's Ski-Bend Aero Extensions are made of light, stiff carbon and feature large ergonomic bends to keep your wrists comfortable and ensure a sturdy grip during your time against the clock. - Standard 22.2-mm diameter - 305mm maximum extension from center line of bar clamp
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Includes (2) M8 Chainring Bolts
• Fits 3/8" Axles • Lightweight, compact design • Forged aluminum construction • Chromoly bolt
$3.99 - $19.99
- 6061 Forged Alloy - Made to O.E.M. specifications - Correct hardness to reduce damage to frame upon impact
• Quick-release seatpost clamp • Chrome-plated chromoly • Rubber-covered handle for a great grip
$23.95 - $24.00
These clamp sets can be used on any of the Thomson Seatpost line (Elite, Masterpiece, & Droppers)
$7.99 - $20.05
Ditch the zip ties and clean up the look of your cables with Origin-8's Clamp-on Frame Cable Stop. Available in a variety of diameters for different sized round frame tubes, the cable stop bolts on and provides a channel to run rear brake or derailleur housing to hold it securely in place. It's made of lightweight CNC'd aluminum.
• With bolt & nut • 1 1/8-inch = 28.6mm • 1-inch = 25.4mm
- Hub sealed bearing - Fit: ID 15mm - I.D.: 15mm - O.D. 28mm - Width: 7mm
$4.99 - $5.99
- Alloy construction - Great for Cruiser or BMX bar conversions
- Cartridge Bearing - 1-3/8-inch Outer Diameter
• Shim available in various sizes • For use with 25.4mm or 27.2mm seatposts
Get your scratched Shimano Dura-Ace shifters looking new again with these replacement name plates. They're perfect for sprucing up a well-used bike or erasing the marks of a crash.
This is an FSA MegaExo Crank Arm Fixing Bolt for MegaExo Cranks. - 26mm length - 12g - Designed to fit FSA cranks only - Includes M18 bolt, M27 self-extracting cap and washers
A 7x9 rail clamp for the 2014 Command Posts that gives the you the ability to run a Specialized carbon-railed saddle - Compatible with “Alien Head style” Command Post BlackLite and IR models - 7x9 rail clamps allow the use of carbon railed saddle on your mountain bike
The K-EDGE Road Chain Catcher is THE Original Chain Catcher used by professional cyclists and pro teams around the world, in all types of racing including prestigious Olympic Games, World Championships, and Grand Tours, such as the Tour de France, Paris-Roubaix, and Giro d ’Italia. The K-EDGE chain catcher is a simple add-on component machined to precision which improves the overall function of your drive train and protects your valuable frame from dropped chains. - Material: 6061-T6 CNC machined Aluminum - Fitment: All braze-on mounted front derailleurs* - Hardware: Includes all mounting hardware for Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo front derailleurs * Not compatible with Campy EPS * May not work with all third party braze-on adapter clamps - Made in Boise, Idaho, USA, - Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacture defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded.
Switching frames doesn’t mean you have to switch posts! Use your old posts without worry with Problem Solver's wide variety of seatpost shims. -100mm long -3mm lip -Alloy Problem Solvers Seatpost Shims are not intended for use with carbon seatposts
$23.00 - $29.00
- Blue polyurethane upgrade dust wipers and oil seals - Dual lip offers improved seal with lower stiction - Fox 32mm and 36mm kits include wipers, oil seals, crush washers, and foam rings - Fox 40mm kits include wipers and seals
These are the correct connecting links for SRAM's 12-speed Eagle chains. They are great for installing new chains and fixing chains on the road and trail, too. They come in a four pack, for use with four chains.
$7.99 - $9.99
- Lower cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately). - Universal fit. - Lower cables only.
$7.50 - $19.99
- DT Swiss cartridge bearings - Sold in pairs
Page 1 of 10 Next page