A light, durable, OCLV Carbon MTB wheel with best-in-class impact strength, durability, and resistance to pinch flats.
Good things last
A lightweight carbon mountain bike wheelset ready to tackle any trail and stand up to that rock you just didn't see. Line Pro 30 features best-in-class strength and durability and even helps prevent pinch flats. Plus, simple tubeless setup makes it easy to unlock their full potential and run lower pressure for more confidence and a smoother, faster ride.
All Bontrager carbon wheels are warrantied for life for the original purchaser and come with the added protection of Carbon Care. If your wheel sustains damage from riding within two years of ownership, we'll replace them. It’s that easy.
- Ultra-durable OCLV Pro carbon provides a lighter layup for the ultimate in lightweight strength
- Rim profile and hook bead design adds impact strength and helps prevent pinch flats
- Rapid Drive 108 hub with 3.3 degrees of engagement for quick, confident energy transfer
- Tubeless-ready (TLR) rims allow for quick upgrades to tubeless
- Boost 110/148, 28 front/rear DT Swiss Competition Race 14/16G spokes with Alpina alloy locking nipples
- 29mm internal, 38mm external width, 28 hole front/rear
- 6 bolt disc, SRAM XD: Shimano 10/11 and MicroSpline driver available separately
- Warrantied for life, no rider weight limit
|Rim||OCLV Pro Carbon Tubeless Ready (TLR)/Clincher|
|Brake Compatibility||6-bolt disc|
|Axle||110 x 15mm thru-axle|
|Spokes||DT Swiss Competition Race|
|Nipples||Alpina alloy locking|
|Inner Rim Width||29mm|
|Outer Rim Width||38mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|110 x 15mm / Black / 29-inch||601842368718||1040865||WHE47316220K|