GRAB YOUR BIKE AND FIND SOME SPACE...
(WHATEVER THAT LOOKS LIKE FOR YOU)
A Message to Our Customers:
We Hope this finds you all Cycling and Safe,
We have been serving the IE for over 50 years and I am willing to bet last weekend had more people on bikes than any other in history. Cycling is a great way to maintain physical and mental health as long as it is practiced following social distancing guidelines. We want to be here to support you, but we need to stay healthy to do that. We will continue to offer a great customer experience while practicing the 6 foot rule so we all stay healthy through this stressful time.
We are open, with changes to be safer.
- We will meet you at the door and invite you in as soon as we have a sales person or tech free to help you.
- If you know what you want, we are happy to grab a simple item (like a tube) for you and take it to the register.
- If you call ahead, we can come out to the curb and receive your bike for repair.
- If you don't want to wait, we can call you with your repair estimate.
- If you order from Cycleryusa.com, we will call you when it's ready, and bring it out to the curb when you arrive.
- We can deliver a bike bought online to your home.
- If you are shopping for a bike or accessories, we are happy to help. Please honor social distancing as we help you find the best products for your cycling needs.
- Redlands now has a separate service entrance.
- We are still accepting cash, but we prefer credit/debit for all of our safety.