Émonda SLR H1 frameset delivers the same ultralight performance as other models in our lightest Émonda family, with a lower and longer H1 geometry favored by elite racers. This is the same exact frame ridden by the pros of Trek-Segafredo. We can't guarantee this frame will earn you a place on the team, but we can't not guarantee it either.
It's right for you if...
You want the lightest road bike frame we've ever made and you favor a more stretched-out geometry on your race bike, just like the world's elite riders.
The tech you get
Our lightest 700 Series OCLV carbon frame, an Émonda carbon fork, and a lower and longer H1 geometry. Built a BB90 bottom bracket and direct mount rim brakes. Includes an integrated, cartridge bearing headset.
The final word
This is the frame chosen by the riders of Trek-Segafredo, and for good reason: it's insanely light, perfectly balanced, and the slightly longer H1 geometry puts you in a more aggressive riding position for sprints to the line.
Why you'll love it
- The H1 geometry is best for racers who prefer being in a more aggressive riding position
- We optimized our carbon layup process specifically for this frame to achieve the lightest weight and finest ride quality possible
- You can immediately feel the benefits of our lightest Émonda frame on the biggest climbs
- Yes, it's a super lightweight bike—but it's a super lightweight bike with exceptional ride quality, balance, and stiffness, too
|Frame||Ultralight 700 Series OCLV Carbon, ride-tuned performance tube optimization, tapered head tube, BB90, internal cable routing, direct mount rim brakes, DuoTrap S compatible, Ride Tuned seatmast|
|Fork||Émonda SLR full carbon, tapered carbon steerer, direct mount brake, carbon dropouts|
|Headset||FSA Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8'' top, 1.5'' bottom|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Matte/Gloss Black / 62cm||601842180266||591768||EMO33687072K|