Upgraded and Optimized
The Bontrager Garmin Edge 1030 adds functionality, an optimized experience, and a unique, black colorway to the best-in-class GPS cycling computer. Included are all of the leading features of a standard Garmin Edge 1030 as well as the addition of automatic light control, service reminders based on ride duration, and an improved out-of-the box experience.
• Unique black colorway provides an understated, classy finish that complements any bike
• Large 3.5” clear display with highly sensitive touchscreen and interactive mapping features
• Optimized experience and additional functionality adds to Full Garmin Edge 1030 feature set
• Optimized experience includes screen sensitivity set to high, auto-pause enabled, and auto-lap disabled
• Bontrager Light Control offers touchscreen light control and on-screen battery status of paired lights
• Auto-on light control automatically powers on paired lights and sets them to best mode at the start of ride
• Service recommendations based on ride duration intervals can help keep bikes performing at their best
• Includes Bontrager Garmin Edge 1030, flush out-front mount, standard mount, tether, and USB micro cable
A classy black finish that you won’t find anywhere else, Bontrager Garmin Edge 1030 has a refined look that will compliment any bike.
Being seen with Daytime Running Lights has never been easier. A simple pairing process to Bontrager RT lights allows riders to control their lights through their computer. You can see real time battery status of lights and can even set everything to auto mode so that your lights automatically turn on in at the start of every ride.
Keep your bike performing its best by taking the guesswork out of when it’s due for service. A simple setup process will connect your bike and track of all of the hours ridden. Expert recommendations from Trek’s Certified Service Technicians will be sent to with helpful information about what kind of service your bike needs based on your usage. Simple at-home guides and recommendations will keep your bike running at its best and help prevent costly future repairs.