For reliable mountain bike shifting, Shimano's SL-M315 RAPIDFIRE shift lever is suited to quick shifting, giving riders the ability to downshift three gears in one stroke. - Slim main lever body - OPTISLICK for smooth shifting performance - Gear display positioned below the handlebar - Numbered gear display indicates gear position at a glance - Light shifting operation, wider compatibility, and suitable for internal cable routing - Streamlined cockpit experience
Shimano's XTR Rapidfire Plus Rear Shifter offers unparalleled shifting quality and unbelievable speed. Two-Way Release shift levers keep shifts fast and intuitive, and multi-release capability means you have the power to shift across multiple gears in an instant. Since these shifters are optimized for use with Shimano's Dyna-Sys Technology, the lever feel is crisp and authoritative, and the shifter uses Shimano's I-spec mounting system for a clean and simple handlebar setup.
Shimano's 9-speed Alivio RapidFire Plus Shift Levers let you pick the perfect gear for every terrain with ease. Plus, they also include a removable Optical Gear display for heads-up monitoring and dual release so you can push or pull the upper trigger so shifting is super easy.
$37.99 - $41.99
- Ergonomically Designed For Reduced Shifting Effort - Consistently Stable Shifting - Easy To Install, Compact Design And Slim Brake Lever For Lightweight - Simple, Adaptable Cockpit - 20% Lighter Rear Shifts - Includes cables and housing
$23.99 - $27.99
- Drivetrain Speeds: 2x9 or 3x9 - Front Derailleur/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Mountain - Shifter Style: Trigger - Includes shift cables and housing
Shimano Tourney SL-RS45 shift lever delivers easy and reliable shifting for all riders. The Revoshift shifter allows riders to maintain a secure and stable grip on the handlebar by requiring just a twist of the thumb and index finger for shifting. - Twist shifter - Optical gear display - Includes SIS40 shift cable set - Stationary grips not included
The Shimano Tourney SL-TX30 is a thumb shifter for mountain bikes that features Shimano's Optical Gear Display, which tells riders what gear position is selected while riding. - Thumb shifters - Optical gear display - Includes SIS40 shift cable set
$2.00 - $69.90
- Hoods with (FD) are Flight-Deck compatible
• Multiple simultaneous display fields • Battery level • Gear position • Shift mode (Synchronized or Manual) • FOX iCD position (Climb or Descend) • Shimano Synchronized Shift mode switch • Change between S1, S2, and Manual shift maps • Audible Shimano Synchronized Shift notification tone • Precision derailleur adjustment • Easy access adjustment mode • Numerical adjustment indicator • Junction A function • Battery charging port • Three E-tube wiring ports
With quick lever access and a light and responsive lever action, Rapidfire Plus SLX shift lever delivers smooth control out on the trail. The new I-SPEC EV lever offers a wide range of adjustments including increased lever slide range. - Quicker lever access and light operation - Instantaneous push and pull movements - 20% quicker main lever access and -35% shifting operation force (vs SL-M7000-R)
$33.99 - $38.99
- Ergonomically Designed For Reduced Shifting Effort - Consistently Stable Shifting - Easy To Install, Compact Design And Slim Brake Lever For Lightweight - Simple, Adaptable Cockpit - 20% Lighter Rear Shifts - 11-speed compatible
For reliable mountain bike shifting, Shimano's ALTUS SL-M2010 RAPIDFIRE shift lever is suited to quick shifting, giving riders the ability to downshift three gears in one stroke. - Slim main lever body - OPTISLICK for smooth shifting performance - MEGA 9 LITE close ratio gearing - Gear display positioned below the handlebar - Numbered gear display indicates gear position at a glance - Light shifting operation, wider compatibility, and suitable for internal cable routing - Streamlined cockpit experience
- Easy Operation And Accurate Shifting - Wide Comfort Lever With Position Adjust - Effortless Multi-Shift - Multi-Shift Speed, Shimano Synchronized Shift - Ergonomic Rotary Switch - Short Stroke Perfect Click (Single Click, Auto Multiple Shift Only) - Customization Of Operation - Suspension Control By Left Switch
Shimano Deore M6000 shifters feature 2-way release triggers that offer the ability to shift from various riding position. - Ergonomic lever shape and easy lever access - Dyna-Sys10-Speed compatible - Double or Triple: Double, Triple
The Shimano Deore XT SL-M8100-IL shifters is designed for 2 x 12 drivetrain systems. - I-SPEC EV creates a clean and action-optimized cockpit with a wider adjustment range to suit riders of various styles, preferences, and body types - Ergonomic design, quicker lever access, and light operation enhance rider comfort and concentration - Shift both up and down with a single lever - Instantaneous push and pull movements
Shimano's Di2 Bar-End Shifters are the ticket for time trial/triathlon bicycles running Shimano's Di2 electric-shifting components (sold separately). With a simple, light touch of the easily accessed buttons, you get instant, perfect gear changes every time.
• Customizable synchronized front and rear shifting via a single FIREBOLT shifter • Optional manual control (requires both shifters) • Ergonomic rotary shift lever design matches natural hand movement • Independent lever position adjustment • Short stroke, perfect click levers provide faster, more accurate shifting • Increased trail readiness thanks to decreased shift effort and superior ergonomics • Programmable, multi-shift and Shimano Synchronized shift functions, including control of Fox Racing Shox suspension components
$62.99 - $64.99
Ergonomically designed for prolonged enjoyment. Simple, adaptable cockpit. - 2-way release - Removable optical display - Longer lever body with anti-slip surface improves shifting and reduces actuation force - Low friction cable in OT-SP41 housing for smooth, effortless shifting - 20% lighter rear shifts - Consistently stable shifting - RD new shadow design with optimized slant design - New shift cable with new hyper low-friction coating technology - Anti-slip on main lever - Thumb Operation - Rear speeds: 11-speed - Front Shifting: Front Shifter Available - Instant Release: Yes - Multi Release: Yes - 2-way Release: Yes - Optical Gear Display: removable
Shimano Nexus SL-7S31 7-Speed Internally Geared Hub Shifters - Includes shifter, 2330mm shift cable with housing and cable fixing bolt unit for CJ-NX10 cassette joint - 22.2mm clamp diameter, Revo twist-shifter - Optical gear display
For triathlon and time trial bikes, Shimano DURA-ACE SL-BS79 bar end shifters deliver precision shifting with a sleek, aerodynamic design. - The right-side/rear shifter is 10-Speed, index-only - Left-side/front is 2/3-Speed - Mount Type: Bar End, Downtube
Shimano's Rapidfire Plus Deore XT shift lever delivers light and responsive front shifting for improved control out on the trail. - Shift both up and down with a single lever - Instantaneous push and pull movements - Light and responsive front shifting improves efficiency, control, and concentration - Lightweight and compact design boosts enjoyment on and off the trail - Includes cable
Shimano Tourney SL-RS35 shift levers deliver easy and reliable shifting for all riders. The Revoshift shifter allows riders to maintain a secure and stable grip on the handlebar by requiring just a twist of the thumb and index finger for shifting. The optical gear display tells you which gear position is selected while riding.
Shimano's Tiagra Rapidfire Plus Shift Levers offer smooth, easy shifting for bikes with flat bars. The triggers are ergonomically positioned for easy, quick gear changes. Large, visible gear indicators make sure you always know what gear you're in.
Shimano's Deore XT Dyna-Sys 10-Speed RapidFire Shifters are a long-time favorite that places triggers immediately under your forefingers and thumbs. The ergonomic positioning is further enhanced by two reliable ball-bearing units for a smooth, dependable short-throw action. With the 2-way release, you can pull the upper trigger with your finger or push it your thumb, giving you the ultimate in versatility. Furthering that versatility, the front shifter has a mode converter so you can switch it between 2- or 3-ring set ups. It also includes a removable Optical Gear display for heads-up monitoring of gear choices.
Shimano wrote the book on superior shifting, and their Deore XT Rear Shifter carries that trend forward with the company's trademark precision, light action, and real-world durability. Shimano's 2-way release operation means you can pull or push the shift levers, keeping shifting remarkably easy and intuitive. The Dyna-Sys rear shifter is 10-speed compatible for close ratios and crisp shifts under all conditions. And, this shifter also includes an easily removable optical gear displays for heads-up gear monitoring at a glance, or a sleek, pared down look.
Page 1 of 1