3T's Ski-Bend Aero Extensions are made of light, stiff carbon and feature large ergonomic bends to keep your wrists comfortable and ensure a sturdy grip during your time against the clock. - Standard 22.2-mm diameter - 305mm maximum extension from center line of bar clamp
The OCLV Carbon Mono Bar Extension delivers an even more aerodynamic leading edge to Trek's drag-defying Speed Concept (Gen 2). These straight and S-Bend extensions are designed to be cut to length and have internal routing for standard or Di2 cables. - Designed specifically for 2014 Speed Concept - OCLV Carbon fiber mono extensions - Straight and S-Bend extensions are designed to be cut to length - Internally-routed for Di2 and standard cables - Designed to accept 22.2mm standard extensions
Replacement elastomers let you tune the suspension on your Cane Creek Thudbuster short-travel seatpost. Available in various models, ranging from extra soft to extra firm.
- Allows use of a 1-1/8" threadless stem in combination with a threaded headset/steerer - Includes removable shim to fit 1" or 1-1/8" steerer - Cold-forged aluminum with steel bolt
- Compatible with KMC Half Link chains & Kool Knight chain - Provides More Strength - Card of 6 pcs
- Compatible with Shimano HG40/50/70/90 chains - KMC Z50, Z7, Z8, X8.93, X8.99 chains - Reusable - No Tool Required - Pin Length: 7.3 mm
• Converts Braze-on front Derailleurs to clamp on • Lightweight forged alloy • Weight: 28g
• Anti chain drop device • Allows the front derailleur to be adjusted for strong downshifts • Machined alloy construction
• Anti chain-suck device • Allows the front derailleur to be adjusted for strong downshifts • If not using front derailleur the device can act as a chain guide
Ditch the zip ties and clean up the look of your cables with Origin-8's Clamp-on Cable Stop. Available in a variety of diameters for different sized round frame tubes, the cable stop bolts on and provides a channel to run rear brake or derailleur housing to hold it securely in place. It's made of lightweight CNC'd aluminum.
Origin-8's Down Tube Shifter Adapter is perfect for mounting down tube style shift levers on a bicycle that doesn't have provisions on the frame for them. It's made of light and durable machined aluminum with an anodized finish and fits frames with 1 1/8- to 1 1/4-inch diameter down tubes. Mounting hardware and shims are included.
Origin-8's Grip N Seal QR Seat Clamp is forged from light and durable aluminum and features a rubber weather seal and an anodized finish to prevent corrosion. Its high-leverage quick-release lever makes it easy to raise/lower your seat.
Converts braze-on front derailleurs to clamp-on. Available in multiple clamp diameters.
Is your seat post just a hair too small for your frame? Origin-8's Multi-Fit Seat Post Shim is a great solution. • Multi-Fit • Aluminum • 25.4mm internal diameter • 28.0mm outer diameter
- Converts a cassette hub to a single speed - 8 spacers included in various sizes to adjust chain line - Available in black or red anodized 6061 aluminum - Fits Shimano style cassette bodies - Conical spacers for increased cog stiffness
Standard replacement star nuts for threadless steerers.
• Machined aluminum mounting arm • Delrin (engineering grade thermoplastic) chain guide body • Adjustable design • Fits 32T to 38T chainrings • Compatible with 1x drivetrain systems • Clamp mount: 31.8-34.9mm • Weight: 75g (BB Mount), 88g (clamp mount), 80g (Mini)
Problem Solvers' 8mm Hex Crank Arm Fixing Bolt & Cap replace the old bolts for your crank. Uses an 8mm hex wrench.
The Problem Solvers Brake Mounting Nut is for front caliper brakes that take recessed fixing nuts. This chrome-plated steel Allen nut comes in 2 long lengths so that it will grip enough threads to tightly fasten the brake on even the thickest of fork crowns.
Profile Design's F-22 Replacement Pads are the correct ones for their F-19 armrests. These pads feature Lycra-covered medium-durometer foam and are held on with Velcro straps for easy installation.
Profile Design's J2 Bracket Kit allows for wider armrest mounting on older models of their Jammer GT, CGT, T2+ and T2+ Cobra handlebars. They are made of light and durable forged 6061 aluminum.
Profile Design's Multi-Fit System Kit allows early model Profile Design aero bars to work with 26.0mm and 31.8mm handlebars. This fine 6061-aluminum upgrade gives you the excellent adjustability of Profile's F-19 armrests that feature length, width and rotational settings. You'll also appreciate the supportive, comfortable Lycra-covered foam F-19 pads. Plus, on the Flip-Up model, the brackets flip up and out of the way so that you can hold onto the tops of the base bar and stand and climb with no worries about your knees hitting the armrests.
Need a hand-friendly quick-release with some major bling? Then Salsa's Flip-Lock Seat Clamps are just what you're waiting for! Regarded as some of the best out there by those in the know, these sweet seat collars are super tough, easy to use and come in a variety of colors to please your palette. - Machined 6061-AL with stainless steel pivot and bolt - Anodized with laser-etched logo - Integrated Flip-Off lever - 30.0 clamp for most Salsa steel frames - 30.6 clamp for most Salsa Scandium frames - For smooth operation, lightly grease the bolt threads and keep all parts clean
This clamp (adapter) is what you need to install Shimano's Di2 Front Derailleur if your frame does not feature a front-derailleur braze-on mount.
Shimano's Dura-Ace Di2 takes shifting to the next level. The Front Wiring Kit connects to both the left and right shifters and includes the Junction Box A (which displays battery power and allows manual adjusting). It's for use without the Flight Deck Computer.
- Provides 45mm of incremental height adjustment for the extension riser stack on the Specialized Carbon Aerobar or Specialized Hydroformed Alloy Aerobar. - Includes two 5mm spacers, two 10mm spacers, four 20mm spacers, and all necessary hardware.
Personalize your rig with Specialized's Bolt-on Seat Collar. - 34.9mm inner diameter fits all alloy Specialized MTB frame designs with 30.9mm posts and 34.9mm O.D. seat tubes - 36.9mm inner diameter fits all carbon Specialized MTB frame designs with 30.9mm posts and 36.9mm O.D. seat tubes
- Durable custom-molded plastic guard - Co-molded rubber exterior to help quiet chain-slap noise - Easy installation and removal
- Aluminum collars feature angled slots. - S-Works 32.6mm standard collar (14mm tall) fits all Specialized road frames with an aluminum outer seat tube sleeve - S-Works 31.8mm standard collar (14mm tall) fits all Specialized road frames with a 31.8mm outer seat tube diameter
• Forged aluminum seat clamp • Chromoly integrated QR seat binder bolt • Increased durability and clamping force
Page 1 of 10 Next page