Up your game with this all-Carbon rigid fat bike fork. Fitting up to 4.8" tires with a 26" wheel or 3.0" with a 27.5", this weapon will put your fat bike on the diet it deserves. - Full OCLV carbon construction with tapered 1-1/8-1.5" headtube 51mm offset - Accepts post mount brakes, up to 210mm max rotor size - 490mm axle-to-crown length, fits up to 26 x 4.8" or 27.5 X 3.0" tires - Includes 150x15mm thru-axle and carbon compression steerer plug - Carbon armor replaceable dropout guards
• Caliper brake mounts • 385mm axle-to-crown • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • Threaded fork
Upgrade your road rig with Origin-8's Synergy Fork. It features an 4130 chromoly-steel steerer with oversize, carbon fiber legs to soak up road chatter. With a striking 3K weave finish, the Synergy fork looks as nice as it rides.
Dimension Road Forks are not intended for aggressive riding, stunt riding or road racing. - Forged dropouts with eyelets, welded unicrown construction - Designed for short-reach caliper brakes - 25 x 14mm tapered oval blades - Axle to Crown Length: 374mm - Brake Mount (Fork): Short Reach Caliper (39mm-49mm) - Crown Race: 26 - Front Axle: 10mm x 100mm - Material: Steel - Offset: 50mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 25.4-24 tpi Quill - Steerer Tube Length (mm): 170 - Steerer Type: Straight - Weight: 692g - Wheel Size: 700c
Origin-8's Cromo-Lite Combo Mountain Fork is a versatile fork for your 26-inch wheeled bike. Crafted from 4130 chromoly steel, it provides a compliant ride that's suspension corrected for excellent handling. With disc mounts and linear-pull brake bosses, you're set to mount the brakes you want.
- Hi-tensile steel construction - Caliper brake mount - 35mm rake - Steerer Type: Threaded - Steerer Size: 1-inch - Steerer Length: 200mm - Brake Mount: Caliper - Axle-to-Crown: 395mm - Race Diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8-inch - Thread Length: 100mm
The Whisky No.7 RD thru-axle fork is a thoroughly modern road fork for road bikes with tapered steerer tubes. It features a 12mm thru-axle for precise handling, clearance for high-volume road tires, and clean internal cable routing. Flat mount brake capability offers clean caliper fitment and backwards compatality with post mount brakes using adaptors. - 100 x 12mm thru-axle - 1-1/8 – 1.5" tapered steerer - 45mm offset
• Caliper brake mounts • 35mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 185mm steerer length • Threaded fork • Compatible with 20-inch wheels
• Cantilever brake mounts • Chromoly construction • Threaded fork • For 26-inch wheels • 200mm steerer length
• Caliper brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • Threadless fork • 300mm steerer length
Page 1 of 1