Smart Trainers are the perfect way to keep your fitness goals on track this season. Smart Trainers integrate with services like ZWIFT to allow you to ride virtual roads, go on virtual social group rides, and create training plans for your type of riding.
Trainers & Accessories
- Ride virtual roads
- Structured workouts for all rider types
- Social group rides
What you need to get started:
- A bicycle trainer or rollers, and an ANT+ or BLE power meter/speed sensor.
- Although not required, you may use an optional cadence sensor with Zwift.
- A bike.
- A PC/Mac computer, a compatible iOS device, or an AppleTV to open Zwift.
- A bridge/receiver for the ANT+/BLE signal.