GRAB YOUR BIKE AND FIND SOME SPACE...
(WHATEVER THAT LOOKS LIKE FOR YOU)
We are open regular hours: Mon-Sat 10am - 6pm, Sun 11am - 4pm. Following the latest guidelines, we are requiring customers who enter our stores to wear a mask that complies with the CDC's guidelines. Thank you.
We are currently not accepting online orders for bicycles due to high demand. Please call or email to confirm availability.
A Message to Our Customers:
We Hope this finds you all Cycling and Safe,
- We will meet you at the door and invite you in as soon as we have a sales person or tech free to help you.
- If you know what you want, we are happy to grab a simple item (like a tube) for you and take it to the register.
- If you call ahead, we can come out to the curb and receive your bike for repair.
- If you don't want to wait, we can call you with your repair estimate.
- If you order from Cycleryusa.com, we will call you when it's ready, and bring it out to the curb when you arrive.
- We can deliver a bike bought online to your home.
- If you are shopping for a bike or accessories, we are happy to help. Please honor social distancing as we help you find the best products for your cycling needs.
- Redlands now has a separate service entrance.
- We are still accepting cash, but we prefer credit/debit for all of our safety.
Please note that we will be suspending our 48 hour turnaround guarantee on service during this time.
Thank you for your understanding as we try new ways to safely serve you.
Additional Precautions For Our Safety and Yours...
- Vigilant and frequent cleaning and disinfecting standards beyond CDC recommendations.
- Maintaining a 6 foot personal space to the greatest extent possible.
- Limiting number of total people in store.
- Encouraging credit card only transactions.
- Suspending Public Restroom use.
- Suspending Bike fittings.
- Suspending Apparel try ons. 30 Day satisfaction Guarantee in effect.
- Guests or Team Members who are showing flu like symptoms are not allowed in the building.
This is a dynamic situation, and we will continue to respond appropriately as new information is made available.